Monday, June 27, 2005

Happy Summer

Hi everyone!

I have been wanting to put up a website for a long time, but for one reason or another, nothing has come of it.

As an interim (or possibly final) step I've decided to try a "blog" in the hope that it will at least encourage me to organize the massive amount of information that has been gathered and start to make it available to those of you interested.

As this is a work-in-progress, format and ideas may change. At some point I want this to be a "members only" blog so you will feel free to comment knowing only other members can read what you've written. I'm still figuring that all out.

If you have any questions about this format, or ideas about what you'd like, please let me know by commenting here or emailing me directly.


And of course there will be quotes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They say that every snowflake is
different. If this is true, how can the
world go on? How could we ever get
up off our knees? How could we ever
Recover from the wonder of it?

~Jeanette Winterson~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Ava! I hope you have fun with it. I keep wishing I had more time for my own. :-)

As for me, I would love to have audio files of the guys transcripts, so I could subscribe and take them with me on the iPod. Maybe that's a collaboration we could explore later on as you sort out how you want to use your site.

Love and Aloha to you and the guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home