Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Mid-Night Message

"A moment's insight
is sometimes worth
a life's experience."
~Oliver Wendell Holmes~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had the oddest experience the other night...in the middle of the night. I came to consciousness for just a moment with a sentence in my head. It didn't have a preamble or a commentary afterward... just the sentence, then went back to sleep. I remembered it clearly in the morning.


"What if you stopped trying to fit in
and started being who you are?"


Wild, huh?.... Ava



3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way! I'm still working on asking myself that in the middle of the DAY.... :-)Beth

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the answer is?? Maybe we could schedule a day when all of us in the transition make a concerted point to "just be who I am"? I'd be up for that!

Maybe the new moon each month, as a suggestion.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a third eye's bullseye for me at this moment. There are several different scenes I have been trying to fit into, IT'S WEIRD , now adays there aren't many scenes I can fit into.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home